Every person has a dream purchase, they’ve either been saving up for or have waited for long for. For a majority, these investments take the guise of a home, car, studying a course at an esteemed institution, starting your own business, taking a world tour. However different these may be what binds them all together is the fact that they each require shelling out a lump sum of money.
Now of course money is in an important thing to consider, but the fact still remains that fulfilling your dream would add irreplaceable value to your life. Having decided that you want to achieve this goal quicker there are several ways you can go about it. As for the finance bit of it, you have quite a bit of advanced options that allow you the luxury of speeding up the process. Here’s how you could go about with it:
1. Write down the details: From listing down what the exact expenses amount to, to the tenure you have at hand to make the required sum – pen it all down, so you have a clearer picture and can then take the necessary measures.
2. Note down the financing options: You may either want to earn the money and spend it or acquire a loan for the same and repay it. A word of caution if you’re planning to swipe your credit card - compare credit cards online and do a search on the options you have at hand before you jump right into it.
3. Timelines: This holds true for those spending the money they already have as well as those taking a loan. Keeping yourself aware of the time you have to earn a particular amount motivates you and gives you the momentum you need to realise this goal. As for those making use of facilities to loan the money, when you compare credit cards online, ensure you check the EMI options thoroughly, the rate of interest, amount availability, etc. to see whether these factors suit you.
4. Survey options: Very often you might be missing out on a great deal because you haven’t explored all the possibilities. Whether it’s the car you’re purchasing, a course you’re selecting, home-purchase, or even the financing options you’re bound to find something that’s built to meet your requirement, if you just take the trouble to look.
5. Credit Card to the rescue: A credit card can actually prove to be a lot more helpful in making these purchases, than most people realise. You could cover a partial amount of the full sum or if you’re lucky you could make the entire purchase using your credit card. But as mentioned above do not forget to compare credit cards online to see which option is best suited to you as it can go on to become your best-decision yet.