Moving is a stressful task but one has to keep the patience if he/she wants to get shifted to the new destination because it takes a long time to transport each and everything to the place and you have to take care about the minute things and you cannot leave all the responsibilities on a single person or on Packers and Movers Hyderabad as you have to mention the details to them. So #Shifting in #Hyderabad could be difficult and it would be difficult in any of the metro city which contains a lot of traffic but if you go with the option of Packers and Movers Hyderabad then they can manage things easily for you. Once if you are planning to shift and additionally if you are having an aquarium at your house then it requires some other measure which needs to be kept in mind because the fishes are really very delicate and they need to be taken care with very careful concentration. So here are some of the tips and step by step procedure given below that can help you for the shifting of your aquarium in the new house in Hyderabad:
• Proper planning – if you have decided to shift and you know your destination then you should start planning for it 30 days before so that you can decide that which equipments should be placed at which place and if the house is small and do not have enough space for the other items then you can plan it for sell. This panning is really necessary so that you are well organised according to the whole procedure of shifting in Hyderabad. Decide the proper dates on which you will be doing the task accordingly.
• Don’t move your aquarium on the same day of shifting – it will be quite difficult for you to shift the fishes and aquarium on the same day as you cannot manage both of the things simultaneously when you have to keep more of your concentration to the fishes and aquarium so it is better that first you move all your belongings to the destination and then on the next day you plan for the whole shifting of aquarium and fishes. As planning it for the same day will make you more stressful and may be you forget some of the things while placing the fishes back into the aquarium so it is better that you keep a separate day for it.
• Feeding you Fishes – make sure that you so not feed your fish before the day of move, as it can create problem to your shifting, so it is better that you keep a day distance to avoid any kind of problems.
• Taking care of the Heaters and Purifiers – you should make your heater stop just half an hour before of the shifting so that it could be made ready for the shifting otherwise it will produce a lot of heat that you will not be able to pack it. So give just half an hour to cool it down for a while and then you can remove it and pack it securely for the shifting.
• Remove the tank decor first – a aquarium consist of a lot of thing like plants, rocks and other kind of ornaments so better you remove them first so that after when you will e catching out fishes they do not get harmed. All the ornaments need to be removed every safely so that none of the things dropped on the fish, or any kind of injury can happen. The entire decor should be packed in to the containers like plastic buckets or plastic boxes and place the plants into a fish bag so that they do not get destroyed.
• Remove the fishes then – there will be two or three species so while catching the fish you need to be careful that they do not collide with each other. Just remove ¾ of the water from the aquarium so that there will be less space for the fishes to move and then you can catch the fish easily, before that be prepared with the fish bags filled with aquarium water so that you catch the fish and put it inside the fish bag after that pack it with the rubber band and make sure you use double bags to pack one. And if you find yourself not capable of handling the fishes then you can take help from Packers and Movers Hyderabad as they will provide you the experts to take care about the fishes.
• At last move the heaters and the purifiers – when fishes are outside then you can easily remove the heaters and purifiers as it will be much easier also. And pack them with the help of bubble wrap and old towels just like the aquarium so that they remain protected while shifting.